What would you like to apply for?

We are working to improve our service to you and will be adding more forms as and when they become available.

Bins and recycling

Building regulations approval

Business rates relief

Community grants


Council Tax, Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction scheme forms


Hedgerow removal (for protected hedgerows)

Home-Link registration


Local land charges search

Market trading

Parking - temporary street parking permits for contractors

Parking - residents street parking permits

Bury St Edmunds


Newmarket pocket car parks

Parking - season tickets


Street naming and numbering

Subject Access Request form

  • Apply to access information that we hold about you via this form (you do not have to use this form but you will need to apply in writing)

Tree works